Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Just so you know, this is me. I've been doing Interior Design and Decoration for over 23 years now and am celebrating my 15th Anniversary of Designers Touch Interiors, LLC the firm I founded-yes, the buck stops here! I am in the process of designing my own line of furniture, teach at the college and feel blessed that I have the privilege of helping folks turn their houses into homes on a daily basis. Design is my passion and I was the kid with the 128 count box of Crayolas. I graduated with my Bachelor of Fine Arts from New York University and was valdedictorian of my class at Mercer County College. During high school, I won several awards in the NJ Teen Arts Festival for my artwork and music. My work has been published in Design New Jersey magazine and I participated in the design competition at HGTV's "Design Star". I live here in NJ with my husband of 16 years and our family. Please feel free to email or phone me with any comments or questions you may have. Warm wishes to everyone for a healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: